Special Employer Sponsored Scholarship Program Eligibility:
Eligible applicants must be employed by Casa Dorinda (or spouse of eligible Casa Dorinda employee*), Valle Verde, or Vista del Monte. Applicants will be verified by the employer’s Human Resources department.
You cannot complete the General Scholarship Application AND the Special Employer Application – you must choose one.
Complete the Special Employer application if you:
- Are employed by one of these companies
- Do NOT meet the General Program eligibility requirements
- Are an eligible spouse of a Casa Dorinda employee
Complete the General Scholarship Program application if you:
- Meet the General Program eligibility requirements
- Want to be considered for additional scholarships
- Are a child or dependent of an employee of Casa Dorinda, DAC International, Deckers, Hardy Diagnostics, La Cumbre Country Club, Marborg, MTD, Montecito Bank and Trust, OSR Enterprises, QAD, Stantec Consulting Services, Valle Verde, or Vista Del Monte
Be sure to check the box in the “Donor Match List” task indicating your or your parent’s employer.