Congratulations on receiving an award from the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara!
There are additional steps that you must complete to receive your scholarship award:
- Read the terms of accepting your award by clicking here.
- Login to your online profile.
- Write an appropriate thank you letter to your donor – whether or not you accept your award.
- Thank you letters should be formatted as PDF or MS Word documents.
- Your award notification email has instructions on how to address the letter to your donor, as does your SFSB Kaleidoscope account.
- If you received more than one scholarship, you will need to upload a Thank You Letter for each donor.
While you are in college, refer to the following FAQs. These links contain all the information you will need to know about reapplying for aid and how to receive your scholarship disbursements each term:
The Foundation will notify your college by July 15 about your pending award. Scholarship disbursements cannot be made before the end of August.