The application process for the 2021-2022 academic year has begun!
You must create an account before starting your Scholarship Foundation application. Be sure to review all eligibility requirements before beginning your application.
Once you’ve created an account and reviewed the eligibility requirements, please click here to start the application process.
Create an Account
All applicants use their online account information to apply for a Scholarship Foundation scholarship.
- Go to the 2021-2022 application homepage at https://app.mykaleidoscope.com/SantaBarbara.
• Your username should be your email
• You will receive a conformation email from Kaleidoscope once your account is set up
Select the application you would like to start
• Once you are logged in, you will see the new 2021-2022 applications at the top of your page.
• Use the orange triangles on either side of the screen to scroll through the available applications.
• Descriptions and eligibility requirements are available in each application.
• If for some reason you are having trouble locating these scholarships, you can be redirected by visiting https://app.mykaleidoscope.com/SantaBarbara.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact us at [email protected]. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact the Kaleidoscope support team at [email protected].
Establish Your Account
After confirming your email address, add the following information to your account immediately:
- Full legal name
- Citizenship status
- Personal contact information
- Educational background
- Intended major and career
- First, second, and third choices of college you plan to attend in 2021-2022
- No exceptions are granted for program eligibility requirements.
- Note your applicant status before starting your application. Completion of your application as an incorrect applicant type will result in its termination.
- Applications must be complete in their entirety in order to be considered.
- No materials will be accepted after the application due date.
It is your responsibility to check your email, including spam filter, to receive important notifications and reminders from the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara.