You must create an account before starting an application for the Scholarship Foundation application. Students who completed a 2018-2019 Scholarship Foundation application can use login credentials from the 2018-2019 FluidReview site. New applicants or students who did not complete a 2018-2019 application must create an account. Click Here for a downloadable worksheet to help you create an account. Be sure to review all eligibility requirements before beginning your application.
Once you’ve created an account and reviewed the eligibility requirements, please click here to start the application process.
Create an Account
All applicants use their online account information to apply for a Scholarship Foundation scholarship.
- Visit https://sfsb1819.fluidreview.com/.
- On the right side, click the link that says “Create an Account.”
- Use a unique, personal email address to register your account. You must continue accessing this email account throughout the upcoming year.
- Create a unique password that you will remember
- After creating your account, confirm your email address. Log in to the email address you used to register to find the confirmation email from FluidReview.
Establish Your Account
After confirming your email address, add the following information to your account immediately:
- Full legal name
- Citizenship status or Social Security Number
- Personal contact information
- Educational background
- Contact information for your nearest living relative
- Intended major and career
- First, second, and third choices of college you plan to attend in 2018-2019
- No exceptions are granted for program eligibility requirements.
- Note your applicant status before starting your application. Completion of your application as an incorrect applicant type will result in its termination.
- Applications must be complete in their entirety in order to be considered.
- No materials will be accepted after the application due date.
It is your responsibility to check your email, including spam filter, to receive important notifications and reminders from the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara.