Opens: October 1st • CA Priority Deadline: March 2nd
HOW TO APPLY:
• AB 540 Eligible* Students:
Submit your California Dream Act Application online. The application process opens on October 1st, and the priority deadline is March 2nd. By doing so, you will be applying for state aid and a selection of institutional aid.
• U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents:
DO NOT fill out the California Dream Act Application. Instead, submit your FAFSA online.
Opens: October 1st • California Priority Deadline: March 2nd
When you fill out the California Dream Act Application, you are applying for state and college/institutional aid.
- State aid: Cal Grants, Chafee Grant, and Middle Class Scholarships.
- Institutional aid: Scholarships and grants.
Information needed to fill out the California Dream Act Application:
- Student DACA number, if applicable.
- Student/parents’ most recent tax returns or estimates for income from prior year.
- Asset information.
- Parents’ birthdays, and date they were married/separated/divorced/widowed.
*Attended a California high school for at least three years and plan on graduating from California high school