It’s good business to invest in scholarships.
Local companies like Yardi, Deckers Brands, and Montecito Bank & Trust have established scholarship funds to help Santa Barbara County students attend college, graduate and medical school, and vocational school.
Why do they do it? Here are a few reasons:
- They are committed to giving back to the community
- They are supporting their current and future customers and clients
- They are investing in the future workforce of Santa Barbara County
- They are boosting their local visibility and brand reputation
- Contributions to the Scholarship Foundation are tax-deductible
To start your company’s scholarship fund, please contact Nicole Jones, Associate Director of Development, at (805) 687-6065 or [email protected].
Click here for the IRS rules on establishing an Employer-Sponsored Scholarship Fund.