You are encouraged to continue completing your 2024-2025 General Scholarship application.
After you submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA), using PDF format, please attach one of the following documents to your Scholarship Foundation application:
- The confirmation email you receive once your financial aid application is considered complete/submitted. Please ensure the PDF document has your name, estimated Student Aid Index (SAI), and a date stamp.
- If you cannot submit the FAFSA or your SAI cannot be calculated, please submit the confirmation email you receive after you submit your portion of the 2024-2025 FAFSA. Please enter 0000 for your SAI. Please note that your scholarship application will be considered incomplete if we do not have a calculated SAI on file for your scholarship application. We will follow up with you to assist you with your 2024-2025 FAFSA and next steps. Please continue to diligently monitor your email.
- Your 2024-2025 Financial Aid Submission Summary, with your 2024-2025 Student Aid Index (SAI). It can be accessed via your FSA online account. Please ensure the PDF document has your name, SAI, and the date stamp.
First-time or renewal applicants to the Scholarship Foundation who are current college students can submit their 2023-2024 Student Aid Report (SAR). Please note that the SAR must clearly display the student’s name and Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
To continue working on your 2024-2025 General Scholarship Application, please follow this link: https://apply.mykaleidoscope.com/scholarships/a0DHq00000lenRiMAI
The scholarship application deadline is Sunday, February 18, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
We highly recommend you submit your 2024-2025 FAFSA as soon as possible, as it will give you access to various financial aid options, such as federal aid (FAFSA applicants only), state aid, institutional aid, and loans.
While your 2024-2025 FAFSA is being processed you can expect the following communication from the U.S. Department of Education:
- You will receive an email informing you that your FAFSA form has been fully processed and your FAFSA information has been sent to the schools you listed on your form.
- If you applied using the online FAFSA form, you will receive an email that you can access your FAFSA Submission Summary by logging in to StudentAid.gov using your account username and password.
- The Education Department will send an email reminder to previous FAFSA applicants who have not yet submitted a 2024-25 FAFSA form.
- You will be able to make corrections to your FAFSA once your eligibility has been calculated. You may view your eligibility calculation by logging back into your Studentaid.gov account.
- The Education Department will fully process paper applications starting in mid-March.
Please contact the Scholarship Foundation via email at [email protected] if you have any questions.