Apply for the Art Competition Scholarship Program for South County high school seniors.
How to apply:
- Read the eligibility requirements and the How To Apply FAQ
- Create your online Scholarship Foundation account.
- Complete the following tasks in your account:
- Select Scholarship Program
- Complete the additional tasks in your account by scrolling to the bottom of the page. Use the “Edit” button to begin the remaining tasks.
- Upload High School Transcripts
- Provide College Enrollment Plan
- Complete Annual Art Scholarship Questionnaire
- Complete Consent & Release Statement
Submit Art Competition Scholarship Application