The 2023 Awards
Date: Wednesday, June 7
Time: 5:00 pm
Location: Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
Initiated in 1995 by local business and industry executives, the South Coast Business & Technology Awards honor individuals and companies who have demonstrated extraordinary commitment to ensuring the economic vitality of Santa Barbara County’s South Coast.
Past honorees include some of the community’s most notable and effective business and technology leaders.
To nominate an individual or company (not your own!) for a South Coast Business & Technology Award, please click here.
The 2022 Honorees:
- Cottage Health, Sansum Clinic, SB Neighborhood Clinics: Excellence in Service
- Michael Crandell: Entrepreneur of the Year
- InTouch Health (now Teladoc Health): Company of the Year
- Dave Powers: Executive of the Year
- Kathy Odell: Pioneer Award
- Clevr Blends, Outer Aisle, and Umbra: Rising Stars
Each year, scores of corporate sponsors participate in the county’s premier networking event that draws approximately 700 people to the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort and gives them the opportunity to celebrate the best in our local economy.
Since 2001, proceeds from the South Coast Business & Technology Awards have benefited the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara. To date, nearly $2.7 million has been granted to more than 1,000 students.