Congratulations on receiving an award from the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara!
Instructions receiving your scholarship award:
- Read the terms of accepting your award by clicking here.
- Login to your 2017-2018 SFSB Fluid Review online profile
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile and select the name of your scholarship award(s)
- Complete the Acceptance/Rejection task.
- If you received more than one scholarship, you will need to complete the acceptance/rejection task for each award.
- If you are declining the award, please select the “I Reject the Award because” button at the bottom of the task form.
- Write an appropriate thank you letter to your donor – whether or not you accept your award.
- Thank you letters should be formatted as PDF or MS Word documents.
- Your award notification letter has instructions on how to address the letter to your donor, as does your SFSB Fluid Review account.
- If you received more than one scholarship, you will need to upload a Thank You Letter for each donor.
While you are in college, refer to the following FAQs. These links contain all the information you will need to know about reapplying for aid and how to receive your scholarship disbursements each term:
The Foundation will notify your college by July 15 about your pending award. Scholarship disbursements cannot be made before the end of August.